Mobility for Maximo with EZMaxMobile
EZMaxMobile is a state-of-the-art mobile solution that can work on multiple operating systems including Apple, Android or Windows. EZMaxMobile integrates with IBM Maximo in both real-time (connected) as well as offline (disconnected) modes. The mobile solution seamlessly transitions from real-time to offline mode when a user’s connection to the Maximo environment is lost.
EZMaxMobile provides functionality for generating and managing work orders, assets, inventory and purchasing related transactions. It has the capability to perform bar code scanning as well as picture uploads related to work orders, locations and assets. The mobile user can also capture GPS coordinates associated with work orders, locations and assets and then view these attributes using EZMaxMobile’s “work map” functionality.
- Mobile devices with a built-in GPS capability can record longitude and latitude coordinates when creating new work orders.
- Scan barcodes to capture work orders, assets, locations, and inventory items. Barcodes such as Code 39, Code 128, QR Codes, EAN, and UPC with mobile-device cameras or external Bluetooth enabled barcode scanners.
- Take a photo on your Apple, Android, and Windows devices and upload into Maximo’s linked documents to directly associate with a work order, asset, location, or inventory item as an attachment. Annotate photos with critical information to improve communication and efficiency.
EZMaxMobile is the ONLY fully functional out-of-the-box Maximo mobile solution that can be installed in 30 minutes or less. Our lightweight server engine can run within your existing WebLogic or WebSphere application server for mobile Maximo, with no additional server hardware. Similarly, devices with web browsing capabilities do not require installation of client software.
Offline Mode Capabilities
EZMaxMobile works as a complete offline solution for your smart device, regardless of internet connectivity. You can download all your work order assignments for the day, work completely disconnected including creating offline work orders, and upload all your offline work to the EZMaxMobile server engine when back online.
- Work Order Management
- View Job Tasks and Safety Plans
- Inventory Tracking
- Issues and Transfers
- Physical Counts
- Push Notifications
- Voice to Text
- Asset auditing (including classifications)
- Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Meter Readings, Inspections and Routes
- Easily Generate Follow-up Work Orders
- Capture Electronic Signatures
- View Start Centers
- Assignment Manager
- Built-in Bar Code Scanning
- Automatic picture upload associated with a work order, asset or location
- GPS enabled for work orders, locations and assets
- View linked documents (attachments)
- Works with Smart Devices, PCs, Laptops, Tablets and Ruggedized devices
- Seamless transition from on-line to offline mode
- Offline mode easily handles thousands of records
- Very simple synchronization process
- Adheres to all Maximo security, business rules and work flows