ValuD Course Code: MAX-WA
IBM Reference Code: NA
Duration: 4 Days
This class focuses on the administrative modules of Maximo, such as Resources, Contracts, Financials, start center administration and the best practices to follow.
- Overview of the Maximo modules and applications.
- Overview of navigation and application standards.
- Review and discuss naming conventions and auto-numbering.
- Review search techniques and saving queries.
- Learn how to create, modify and assign start center templates.
- Discuss GL account configuration and financial settings.
- Review the bulletin board application.
- Learn how to manage person records and user accounts.
- Learn how to create and use person groups.
- Review the application and report security structure and how security groups are used.
- Learn how to create calendars and how they’re applied in the system.
- Learn how to create craft and labor records and the various ways to associate rates to them.
- Learn how to create and use qualification records.
- Learn the different types of contracts and how/when to use them.
- Learn how to create and use escalations to send notifications and automate actions.
- Discuss the type of domains (value lists) and learn how to manage them.