ValuD Course Code: MAX-AM
IBM Reference Code: NA
Duration: 3 Days
A comprehensive class on how to leverage Maximo to manage your organization’s work assets.
- Overview of the Asset module and other administrative and organizational settings used in Maximo for managing and maintaining work Assets.
- Discuss fundamental best practices of asset management.
- Discuss the hierarchical structure of Asset and Location records in Maximo.
- Discuss best practices for naming assets.
- Learn how to capture costs and leverage hierarchies for cost rollup purposes.
- Learn how asset records work the rotating items.
- Learn how to associate/assign assets to a custodian or user.
- Learn how to leverage Meters for more efficient preventive or predictive maintenance.
- Learn how to build and schedule preventive maintenance for assets.
- Learn how to use warranty information on assets to avoid unnecessary repair costs.
- Learn how downtime is tracked.
- Learn how classifications can be leveraged to standardize asset descriptions.
- Learn how to apply new attributes to a given asset without the need to modify or add new fields.
- Discuss how to leverage priority in the work flow.
- Learn how to view an asset’s complete history of its life time.