ValuD Course Code: MAX-BIRT
IBM Reference Code: NA
Duration: 4 Days
Participants can expect to learn how to create and deploy enterprise BIRT report for the IBM Maximo CMMS. The course covers a range of topics from installing the Eclipse/BIRT Report Designer to report creation, design and deployment.
- Install Eclipse/BIRT Report Designer to workstation.
- Report design layout overview – dos and don’ts
- Learn basic, fundamental SQL (Standard Query Language) techniques.
- Learn how to create a BIRT report and deploy it to Maximo
- Learn how to utilize grouping, sorting, filtering, expressions, aggregations, conditional highlighting, images, etc. in a report.
- Learn how to use parameters in a report.
- Learn how to use sub-reports.
- Learn how to create and use Drill-Through reports.
- Learn how to configure charts and graphs in a report.
- Learn how to configure crosstabs (pivot tables) in a report.
- Learn how to build report templates.
- Learn how to create Query Based Reports (QBRs) in Maximo and extend them using BIRT.
- Learn how to execute, schedule and email reports from Maximo.
Must be familiar with Maximo or completed MAX-BASICS course.
* ValuD reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule training if minimum class size is not achieved.