ValuD Course Code: MAX-IM
IBM Reference Code: NA
Duration: 3 Days
This course will educate participants on how to use and leverage the inventory and purchasing modules in IBM Maximo .
- Overview of the Inventory and Purchasing modules and related applications.
- Learn how items are managed, organized and distributed throughout the Maximo system.
- Learn how inventory balances are managed.
- Learn how to perform cycle counts and physical inventory within Maximo.
- Learn how inventory items are issued to work orders, assets, locations and/or individuals.
- Learn how to automate the reorder process and record received items.
- Learn how to retrieve usage data for inventory items.
- Learn how to configure and manage rotating items.
- Learn how to leverage the Tools and Services applications.
- Learn how purchase contracts are used in Maximo.
- Discuss the use of Request for Quotations to contain costs.
- Review purchase requisitions and discuss how they can be used in the work flow.