ValuD Course Code: MAX-ADMIN-WF
IBM Reference Code: NA
Duration: 2 Days
This course is designed to educate participants on the methods of developing and manipulating workflows in Maximo.
- Overview of concepts and principles of developing workflows for use in Maximo.
- Review the elements of the Start Center and their integral usage in workflows.
- Configuring and using the Result Set portlet for work flow.
- An in-depth review of the Workflow Designer application and how they work with Roles, Actions and Escalations.
- Learn the purpose of the Workflow Designer in developing work flows and how the Inbox is used on the Start Center.
- Learn how to configure alerts and escalate aging work.
- Configuring KPIs and reports for use in work flows.