ValuD Course Code: VTA630
IBM Reference Code: NA
Duration: 2 Days
The intent of this course is to familiarize participants with the BIRT reporting capabilities in the IBM TRIRIGA Platform. We will cover the various reporting types including: BIRT Query and Form Reports, Drill-through, Score Card, and various others.
- Overview and installation of Eclipse BIRT and how it interacts with TRIRIGA.
- Learn how to create a basic Query report that can be leveraged and formatted in BIRT.
- Learn how the Eclipse RSS Feed can be leveraged in a TRIRIGA Report.
- Learn how to create and use association reports.
- Learn how to create and use Drill-through reports.
- Learn how to create and use Score-Card reports.
- Learn how to create and use Dashboard reports.
- Learn how to add any BIRT Report to a TRIRIGA Portal.