ValuD Course Code: VTA580
IBM Reference Code: NA
Duration: 2 Days
This course is designed to train participants to use IBM TRIRIGA CAD Integrator to publish and manage CAD drawings in IBM TRIRIGA environments. This course also outlines creating and managing web graphic layers, graphic reports, and colors/hatches.
- Installation & configuration of IBM TRIRIGA CAD Integrator and an explanation of the hardware and software requirements.
- Getting started and publishing CAD drawings to IBM TRIRIGA.
- Creating and managing themes, graphic reports, hatches, and layers.
- Best practices and troubleshooting common issues.
- Requires AutoCAD or Microstation